WebDev By The Bay is not affiliated with nor is this post endorsed by any company mentioned in this post.
All opinions belong to the author of this post.
All Copyrights and Trademarks belong to their respective owners.
Connector – Office365Groups
Returns the groups a user belongs to.
Return Structure = Table
Surface a single value –
- Place a label on the canvas
- Set the label Text property to: First(Office365Groups.ListOwnedGroups().value).displayName
Surface multiple values –
- Place a Gallery control on the canvas
- Set the Gallery controls Items property to: Office365Groups.ListOwnedGroups().value
- Select the Gallery control Edit button and place a Label control in the Gallery control
- Set the Label Text property to the desired field: e.g. ThisItem.displayName